At least 9 people died Friday morning in gunfire at Santa Fe High School, law enforcement officials confirmed, while area hospitals reported at least a dozen others were injured.
Police arrested a student suspect and detained a second person, Santa Fe school officials confirmed.
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - The Onion
Santa Fe High, you didn’t deserve this. You deserve peace all your lives, not just after a tombstone saying that is put over you. You deserve more than Thoughts and Prayers, and after supporting us by walking out we will be there to support you by raising up your voices.- Emma Gonzalez, Parkland shooting survivor
After I heard about the Santa Fe shooting, I yearned to hear "Candle In The Wind" -- not the lyrics but the instrumental. These innocent children are our candles in the wind.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Hotel gunman posted anti-Colin Kaepernick conservative memes online
- Israel keeps Gazans 'caged in a toxic slum,' UN human rights chief says
- Turkey's Erdogan calls on world's Muslims to back Palestinians in Gaza
- Trump Blames His 'Friend' Xi Jinping for North Korea's Threat to Cancel Face-to-Face Summit
1984: Big Brother Is Watching You
2018: Big Brother Is Watching Himself On Fox & Friends
Is Ecuador Putting The Squeeze On Julian Assange?
Ecuador has removed extra security at its London embassy following claims that $5m (£3.7m) was spent to protect WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
The money was used to monitor Mr Assange's visitors, embassy staff and UK police, media reports in the UK and Ecuador said.
FUN FACT: Bob Mueller's investigation has gone on for one year, or .25 Benghazis.- Tea Pain
- ‘Totally dysfunctional and disloyal’: GOP strategist says Trump should blame himself for White House leaks
- ‘Wrong as usual!’ Trump rants against ‘fake news’ for reporting he slurred immigrants as ‘animals’
- An Aggrieved Trump Wants Better Press, and He Blames Leaks for Not Getting It
- Trump Pushes Possibility of Campaign Informant as 'Really Bad Stuff'
- ‘He’s planting the seeds for a civil war’: MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch says Rudy Giuliani is playing with fire
- Trump Tower transcripts detail quest for dirt on Hillary Clinton
- Why the EPA’s ‘secret science’ proposal alarms public health experts
- Anthony Bourdain Slams 'Racist' Lawyer, Who Faces Disbarment Calls After Restaurant Rant
- Hannity on Acosta claim he was tough on Obama: 'Only thing missing were the pom-poms'
- US ends practice that gave some immigrants reprieves from deportation
- Republican Candidate Gleefully Films Herself Harassing a Trans Woman in a Bathroom
When is someone going to introduce legislation that presidential candidates need to be properly vetted by the FBI before being allowed to be the parties nominee? - irishygirl tweet
The White House announced today that President Trump would donate his first quarter’s salary to the Department of Veterans Affairs. It’s just a little less money than he’s given to veterans of his affairs.- Seth Myers
Giuliani Is Trashing What Little Credibility He Has Left. He Must Owe Trump Bigtime.
Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani went on an angry tirade against Chris Cuomo on Friday after the CNN host played an old clip of him saying that presidents must comply with subpoenas to testify.
Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame. - Hillary Clinton
Sending all of my love to the students and families in Santa Fe, Texas. We can do better than this. We must do better than this. - Ellen Degeneres
Back in the day, high school students couldn't wait until summer break because they we're tired of tests and homework.
Now it's because they are tired of getting shot at. - Erik Bransteen
Rock The Voter News
- At DNC women's forum, Hillary Clinton declares Democrats stand for truth, evidence and facts
- Amid heated debate, city approves plan for Obama Presidential Center
- Democrats Unlikely To Stop Any Trump Judicial Nominees
The Trump administration will resurrect a Reagan-era rule banning federally funded family planning clinics from referring women for abortions, or sharing space with abortion providers.
WH to strip Federal funding to Planned Parenthood because only in America do we try to make the abortion rate go down by making it harder for women to get birth control. - John Fugelsang
- Campbell's Soup blows up Secretary Ross claim tariffs wouldn't hurt them — and he pushes back anyway
- FDA Approves First Drug Designed to Prevent Migraines
- Elon Musk said rides on the 150 mph Loop transit system could cost $1
- Mugshots.com owners arrested in South Florida on California extortion and money laundering charges
Levi’s just released a smart jacket that lets you know when your Uber arrives. It’s great for people who love to have all the latest gadgets — except a phone.- Jimmy Fallon
I Don't Think I Could Stomach Scaramucci As A TV Host
A television show featuring Michael Avenatti, the lawyer who is suing President Trump on behalf of a pornographic film actress, and the former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci was pitched to two cable networks in recent weeks, people briefed on the matter said on Thursday.
According to The New York Times, a TV show featuring Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti and former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci was recently pitched to two cable networks. The show is called “The Very Good Lawyer and Anthony Scaramucci.” - Seth Myers